About the job
What you’ll do:
- The knack for implementing best SEO practices.
- Writing promotional/informational website content, articles, blogs, press releases, etc.
- Writing well-researched and informative content in compliance with the required style and tone, inclusive of necessary keywords.
- Writing engaging landing page content for the company’s website
- Staying up-to-date with the ongoing social media trends and posting on different platforms, accordingly.
- Collaborating with other teams to produce and pitch content to different publishers, which results in valuable associations.
What you should have:
- Must be flexible writing in different niches
- Develop highly effective original and SEO-targeted content.
- Brainstorming, writing, and producing high-quality content on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of how to write for every marketing channel
- Outstanding ability to tell engaging, compelling stories through both long- and short-form copywriting
- Proven ability to craft creative stories for different channels while still adhering to the brand
- Exceptional storyteller
- A self-starter with a passion for research and learning
- A creative, outside the box thinker
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- A trustworthy, thoughtful, doer
You must sign in to apply for this position.