About the job
What kind of people work with Pando? 👀
The culture at Pando is simple. It is a mandate.
Run your business* as if:
you are the sole owner of your business
this is the only asset you own
you can never sell or merge this business in a hundred years.
*’Your business’ might be anything – picking the trash, Sales, Engineering, Design, Operations, or Finance. Anything you do for Pando, you do for yourself – own it, and grow with it. We’re building a strong, diverse team of creative, driven, owners who yearn for independence and purpose in their work, and support each other to grow. We work very hard with people we respect and admire, and play to win.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop digital marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of digital marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Oversee SEO agencies
- Execute LinkedIn and Google ads
- Manage content calendar and content creation
- Identify, evaluate and anchor events, webinars, PR and Publications
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Manage hubspot for Marketing automation
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- SAAS experience preferred
About the company
PandoCorp’s vision is to ease and enable commerce, through digital deliveries.
Pando aims to increase efficiencies in the delivery ecosystem of traditional enterprises, through the introduction of advanced connectivity of and data sharing between devices, information systems, services and stakeholders by building the largest network of digital delivery stakeholders on a single platform interface – allowing users, and companies to digitise information, transactions, communication and documentation across the board.