About the Job
Pepper (www.peppercontent.io) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3.5 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 1000+ other brands. We have over 45,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
A Managing Editor will be someone who will be managing the editorial network at Pepper and working on improving quality on a client-wise basis. This will include maintaining client’s expectations with Pepper as well as dealing with escalations from their set of clientele. Apart from this, it would also include working with relevant stakeholders on different projects for improving quality long term
This individual will report directly to the Editorial Head. The role is based out of Mumbai and/or Remote.
- Manage operations and quality of the freelance editor network that we have built for our English text writing services
- Escalation management on daily on-going projects wrt major quality issues
- Overall quality improvement of transacting clients and tracking this month-on-month
- Working with the delivery team to ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aligned before full-scale execution of high-value projects
- Working with larger clients to align on project expectations in terms of quality
- Overviewing key quality operations and editorial operations metrics
- Working on special projects with respect to improvement of quality for long term
The ideal candidate must have –
- 5-7 years of editorial experience with the ability to understand scale as well across major MNCs or editorial as a service companies
- While owning a quality, the individual needs to be operationally sound to manage the freelance editorial network
- Has managed a medium to a big sized team of junior editors/ editors before
- Someone who understands Pepper and can think of building scalable processes with relevant stakeholders.
You must sign in to apply for this position.