About the job
Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
Leading and directing the implementation of strategic and operational on and off page SEO strategies, campaigns, and optimization
Leading technical SEO analysis and identifying &executing website optimization strategies that deliver organic leads and conversions
Developing, tracking and monitoring SEO targets, including KPIs and OKRs, in alignment with business strategy
Collaborating with internal stakeholders across marketing and engineering teams
Staying ahead of industry changes and acting as our in-house expert on new approaches to SEO
4-6 years of experience in SEO, ideally in a start-up
Technical proficiency, including the ability to communicate with developers
An analytical mindset with sold understanding of SEO KPIs
Proficiency with SEO tools, including Google Search Console and crawling software
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Pepper is a mediation platform that connects talented creators to organizations that require content. It constantly processes and mediates the demand-and-supply chain for content-based-services. It acts as a platform to get the best amongst a talent-pool of thousands of people without actually getting involved with them.
What does Pepper offer you?
1) Pepper offers you customized content solutions by mediating content from the best talent pool of content creators across the nation.
2) Pepper will cater to your demand for any and every content in a time-frame you decide, on a contractual basis and provide you effectively screened content which is of the best quality along with fast deliverance.
In terms of the content services being offered to you, based on your organization’s content framework:
1) Catering to Blog Posts on a fixed timeline basis: Delivering effectively screened articles on fixed timelines on a wide range of topics that specifically pertain to your organisation’s domain is going to be our first-hand priority.
2) Social Media Marketing and Online posts: Delivering fast and quality posts that can go up on your social media handle, inset time-frames. We’ll decide upon the kind of posts that go up, based on previous consumer interaction of your organization, and screen through choices for the best content options that can go up on the social media handles.
3) Researching thoroughly about new products and services, your organization is interested in: Delivering content that is based on your interests in particular products or services and for which in-depth analysis or research is needed in form of written content.see less
You must sign in to apply for this position.