Website Peritos Solutions
We are looking for someone who can create content for different mediums like blogs, WordPress sites, Other sites, Case studies and help us on an ongoing basis
• You have the ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
• Proof reading and having an end user understanding is key
• You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
• Writing and self-editing blog posts that are engaging, actionable, error-free, and follow our style guide.
• Creating your own featured images and screenshots for each blog post.
• Advanced WordPress.org Experience: You’re comfortable with writing and formatting posts and pages
• Writing and Editing: You can write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
• Copywriting: You can understand your audience and use their own language to position products as solutions to their pain points. Your writing is persuasive and gets conversions, not just traffic.
• Image Editing: You can efficiently take screenshots; resize and crop images; add text, borders, or other elements; compress images; and upload and format them in WordPress so that they are clear, useful, and look good.
• SEO: You understand what SEO is and why it’s important. You know how to research keyword volume and search intent and how to effectively use keywords in your content without keyword stuffing. You have optimized and high-ranking content in your portfolio.
• Basic HTML: You can use the text editor in WordPress to add link attributes and do basic formatting of lists, subheadings, anchor links, etc. with HTML.
We are looking for Full time employee
Initial contract would be for 1 month and later extended depending on the performance for 3
What we offer;
- Good English communication
Experience in similar position
Willingness to learn and do things end to end
- Coordinating with other team members
- Complete 2500-4k words per day 25k to 40k in a month
- Work as per your own time schedule
- May require coordination within the team
We are looking to hire initially at 7 LPA + Incentive every 6 month 10% of earning and being a startup we have some targets and if achieved we can look at revising the payments further
Initially would be a contract of 6 months and later converted to a permanent position
We are a full stack software development firm started in 2015 and have offices in India, New Zealand and Australia
We provide excellent growth opportunities for our team members to learn with us and grow in skills and pay as we diversify and expand our knowledge base and create line of products
We provide flexibility in terms of:
- Trying different projects
- Flexibility on the work timings as long as deadlines are met
- Fully remote
- We offer only part time jobs at the moment with no commitment either side however we have team members working with us for 5+ years now
- We are keen to work with good developers so apply now and see if it is a mutual fit.
You must sign in to apply for this position.