Website Pinaka Media
We revitalize your marketing approach.
About the job
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
Work with multiple brands of sizes including multiple F&B chain brands of international scale and standards, major hotel brands, technology brands such as HPE, CISCO, Simpra, and more at a young but agile marketing agency based in Mumbai.
1. Devise copies for social media projects at the agency.
2. Devise copies with concepts that are parallel with the brief and match the client’s expectations.
3. Plan campaigns for the month for the client along with the social media calendar
4. Coordinate with the social media manager/digital marketing manager to devise the monthly strategy
5. Understand the client’s business
6. Carry out project scoping and create a clear brief, in order to ensure you understand what the client wants
7. Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
8. Understand your target audience – you’re not writing for the client, you’re writing for their readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
9. Identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
10. Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
11. Research your client’s industry and their audience
12. Identify fresh and interesting angles for your copies
13. Write for social media primarily but also occasionally for webpages, blogs, and potential slogans, and video script
14. Edit your own and others’ writing
15. Provide references for other digital content, such as images and video, if required
16. Input your content to the client’s content management software (CMS), if required
17. Work with your team to review the impact of your work
18. Assist with business pitches to win new clients or projects
1) Impeccable written English is a must
2) Flair for social media and the latest trends, pop-culture.
3) Should have a BMM (bachelors of mass media) degree or equivalent
4) Flair for social media writing
5) At least 1 year of hands-on experience in social media (MANDATORY)
You must sign in to apply for this position.