About the job
We are making health insurance – simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee’s health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won’t be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 5 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund.
About The Role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’, and looking for rockstar Content Marketing leader to to develop, implement, track and optimize our content marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs, builders and straight up hustlers to help us build something special. We’re looking for outstanding tech salespeople who have consistently hit target and thrive in taking full ownership of the sales cycle, from lead generation through to closing. You’ll be an articulate presenter and a strategic planner but above all, dynamic and goal-oriented.
We don’t pretend that it’ll be easy – joining a company and embarking on the scale-up phase is an amazing challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. You’ll move quicker than feels comfortable, and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep Plum growing month over month at the pace of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history.
- Create content and engage users via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Write targeted blogs for Founders and HR Leaders
- Build a community of HR Leaders
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels (Customer.io, MailChimp, etc.)
- Create and manage customer funnels and engage customers through the funnel through emails etc. to improve conversion rates
- 4+ years experience in content marketing role at a fast growing startup
- Has demonstrated more than 100% YoY growth via content marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Has a confident persona and can deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- .Is highly professional and results obsessed
- Has high degree of coachability and great listening skills
- Worked as a journalist (nice to have)
High quality and affordable health insurance and benefits. Used by hundreds of early stage and fast growing startups.
Plum is backed by Sequoia Capital.
You must sign in to apply for this position.