About the job
We are making health insurance – simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee’s health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won’t be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 5 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund.
About The Role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a creative designer to help us build Plum’s brand and generate demand via Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc..
We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs, builders and straight up hustlers to help us build something special. We don’t pretend that it’ll be easy – joining a company and embarking on the scale-up phase is an amazing challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. You’ll move quicker than feels comfortable, and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep Plum growing month over month at the pace of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history.
- You will ideate and design compelling creatives for all digital platforms (online store/display ads/mobile/blog/social media graphics) that reflect Plum’s brand and lifestyle
- You will develop fresh concepts based on company goals and current social media trends
- You will create high frequency unique and engaging content
- You will distill requirements and create storyboards for different internal stakeholders (marketing, growth, brand teams)
- You will define and measure key performance indicators for effectiveness
- You will stitch together a good story that consumers can easily understand, especially for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Must have 5-7 years of recent and relevant experience
- Brownie points if you have 1-2 years of experience with content management and email marketing
- A stunning portfolio to impress us
- Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility
- Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- High sense of ownership for the brand
- Grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging, etc
- Technical understanding of Social media and IAS guidelines of size, dimensions and possibilities
You must sign in to apply for this position.