About the job
1) To have a sound understanding of Political arena of Punjab.
2) Punchline writing & representing different flavours in content.
3) Able to make strong punchlines & slogans.
4) Make a press release of various political events and Script Writing of videos.
5) Creative thinking to present narrative in a unique manner.
6) Know the impact of developmental & emotional pitch of writing.
7) Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
8 ) Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
9) Submit work to editors for input and approval
10) Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles
11) Promote content on social media
12) Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
13) Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
1) Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role (Minimum 2 years)
2) Portfolio of published articles
3) Background of advertisement/advertising agency.
4) Familiarity with web publications
5) Excellent writing and editing skills in Punjabi.
6) Strong knowledge of Punjabi Language.
7) Ability to meet deadlines
8 ) BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field / Advertisement field.
You must sign in to apply for this position.