Protegrity, a global leader in data security, protects sensitive data everywhere and future-proofs businesses as data-privacy regulations evolve. Maintaining privacy today across distributed data has become impossibly complicated. With Protegrity, enterprises can secure data wherever it resides, control how it’s protected, and have confidence that data is safe, even if a breach occurs. The Protegrity Data Protection Platform is a modern alternative to traditionally complex data-protection methods that leave gaps in security.
Deep integrations with Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Cloudera, Databricks, and many other enterprise applications ensure that data remains fully protected in hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises environments without performance penalties. The platform’s fine-grained data protection anonymizes Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that’s used in AI and Machine Learning models, providing faster access to critical analytics data and dramatically shortening the time to business insights.
The Technical Writer Will Need To
To Write, Update, And Peer Review
- Detailed Technical User Guides
- Reference Guides
- Programming Guides
- All “Product Documentation” for the Protegrity data security software products
To Provide Editorial Support For
- Product Descriptions
- Release Notes
- Corporate Security Policies
- Performance Reports
- Security Reports
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organize material, write, edit, and publish new and existing product documentation for a sophisticated security technology user audience.
- Interpret product specifications and incorporate into product documentation.
- Work with Product Management, R&D, and QA teams to gather documentation requirements.
- Interview and interact with R&D and QA teams to interpret product specifications.
- Gather information and research material to develop an in-depth knowledge of product technologies.
- Create graphics and illustrations such as process and data flows.
- Participate in efforts mentor junior writers in documentation activities.
- Work with editors and technical resources to improve documentation quality and usability.
- Actively participate in special projects/initiatives outside the scope of regular tasks.
- At least 5 years relevant experience writing highly technical software documentation targeted to audiences of various skill levels.
- A self-starter possessing excellent research skills and enjoys working hands on with the product.
- Ability to be immersed in the technology and very quickly develop product knowledge.
- Excellent team player.
Ability to work under pressure to meet frequent deadlines.
- Experience in producing user documentation including, but not restricted to installation guides, configuration guides, API guides, and Online Help documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge and application of style guides and industry practices.
- Knowledge of the DITA fundamentals.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience creating graphics using Visio or other drawing tools.
- Prior experience in writing and editing product and service documentation for data security software products.
- Experience developing training materials for technology users.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off.All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority.We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work.All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.