Website Purple Elephant Media
About Purple Elephant Media Pvt. Ltd.:
Purple Elephant Media is a fast-growing media company focused on creating brands on the internet. We create written and video content for the internet and market it through brands owned by us. Our team is composed of passionate marketers, savvy content managers, and ruthless creatives.
At PEM, we are looking for individuals who are self-starters and have excellent interpersonal skills. We strive to give our team members a stage to really show character and take control of their role. We are a media company that owns and operates content brands in several verticals in numerous markets. Our brands reach hundreds of thousands of users every month all over the world.
- This is a position for a full-time (remote) content writer for a hobby electronics-related online brand.
- The topics that the writer will work on are related to robotics, 3D printing, and other hobby electronics/tech topics.
- The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and the ability to understand complex products/machines and how they work.
- Pre-requisite knowledge is not absolutely necessary and engineering grads with excellent writing ability are preferred.
- All recruited writers will be given appropriate training to equip them with the knowledge required for the job.
- The writer will need to read/research for long hours to understand the topic and also extract information from various resources.
- We need full commitment for our project and need only full-time content writers.
- This is a permanent work-from-home position.
- Work every day on assigned articles.
- Work with the editor to improve the quality of the articles.
- Communicate in a timely manner.
- This is a long-term commitment and all onboard writers will need to be consistent with the output and the quality.
- As the editors will have to spend a lot of time training the writer, apply only if you are willing to work for at least a year.
- Engineering graduates preferably with
- Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical engineering degrees.
- Excellent writing skills with flawless grammar.
- Engineering students and people with other jobs should not apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a test article topic.
- If the test article quality meets the required level, the candidate will be recruited into the team for a trial period of 2 weeks as a freelance writer.
- If the performance is satisfactory in the first two weeks, then a job offer will be made.
- Do not apply if you are not technically qualified as we are not looking for a generalist content writer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.