Work location: Gurugram (Haryana), India
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive business. Produce original, precise, clear, and credible content for internal and external campaigns as needed.
- Liaise with other departments (Social Media, Creative, etc.) and ensure the development of innovative content for ongoing projects on regular basis.
- Manage/create a content and content management system for clients.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Interpret client briefings to develop effective content.
- Manage multiple projects across a range of industry groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, campaign management, analytics, etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience in writing for both B2B and B2C storytelling for all forms of digital platforms would be an advantage.
- Teamwork, discipline, and a positive attitude are must-haves.
- Relevant experience of 6 to 24 months preferred.
What do we offer?
- An excellent work environment.
- Great learning & growth opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Constant guidance and mentorship.
You must sign in to apply for this position.