About the Job
The candidate will be a part of the Original Content Development Team of Mirchi that creates content for OTTs and brands in more than 8 regional languages
- To handle production of video content and supervise it from the pre- production to final delivery
- Work and co-ordinate with various stakeholders in the process of creating digital video content and make sure all their requirements are met.
- Ideate, write concept/ treatment notes and create a final deck for the purpose of pitching to clients and digital platforms.
- Plan the logistics and provide estimated budgets for producing video content.
INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
- Content Team, Finance & Legal Team, Sales Team.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate in any specialization
- OTT/Content Production Experience
- Basic editing and photoshop skills
- Proficient in MS Office- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High Energy levels that are infectious
- Collaboration & Adaptability
- Passionate consumer of various Entertainment Formats
- Awareness of Trends in the Film, OTT, Social Media space
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.