About the job
- Conceptualize, Design, Write and publish engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the behaviour of our target audience
- Designing appealing graphics and videos for complementing text
- Responding to comments and questions on company’s social media channels in a respectful and timely manner
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Tracking trending topics & creating appropriate posts for our handles
- Customised content for each platform (Fb, Insta, Twitter etc) basis what works on each, modify content pieces/ create specific for each individual platform
- Bring alive radio content on SM
- Create ideas & concepts for client pitches keeping in mind the client’s marketing objectives, brand Mirchi guidelines, tonality of brand on Social media and our audience preference.
- Work closely with Social media strategist to understand what content is doing well & what is not, incorporate feedback in future work to better page reach and engagement.
- Answerable along with Social media strategist for page performance
- Understand SM data analytics, insights, and performance metrics and their role in engagement and reach on social media. Continuously work towards improving metrics
INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- 6-8 yrs prior experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of keyword research, SM analytics, SEO and analytics tools, esp Google Analytics
- Ability to create innovative content, along with relevant images and videos
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Thorough understanding of the social media landscape including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and new platforms like Takatak, Clubhouse.
- Deep understanding of how cultural trends form, and the ability to anticipate and act on it.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams in previous roles.
- Proven strategies that have helped build a brand on social media
- Well aware of the world around
- Quick at knowing trending topics and has a view on current affair topics
- Great at copywriting/ ideating / conceptualising/ designing/ video editing
- Must be a passionate consumer of various entertainment formats – music, films, sports,
- Should be a keen observer
- Should be fond of reading
About the company
From Radio (Terrestrial and Digital) to Original Content, Airport Radio to High Impact Television properties, multimedia solutions to live entertainment, and digital solutions to brand activations, Mirchi (popularly known as Radio Mirchi) has been entertaining audiences for last 18 years. And, we’ are just getting started.
Our mission is to be the largest city-centric infotainment company serving Indian & South Asian audiences across the globe. And, we delight our advertisers by developing solutions for their marketing problems, using our portfolio of city-centric infotainment products on all available platforms.
You must sign in to apply for this position.