We are a leading Payment Solutions company in India and are backed by prominent investors like Y-Combinator, Tiger Global, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are a payment solution for forward-looking businesses. We enable online merchants with any payment need to easily accept, process and disburse payments through the most developer-friendly APIs, easy integration, onboarding processes and truly involved customer support. Our customers swear by our tech and UX, and we are ecstatic to see people enjoy the results of our fanatic focus on making online payments simple and accessible.
Together we say – ‘Outgrow Ordinary’
Designation – Content Marketing Specialist
Job Location – Bangalore
About The Role
Are you passionate about writing and marketing? Help Razorpay influence and engage the fintech community in India with content. We are looking for a Content Marketer for our growing Marketing team, who can help us breakdown complex finance and technology concepts for the Indian business community
- Writing various types of articles on our products and affiliated technology topics for our blog
- Curating blogs and other content from other contributors, and editing their content
- Optimizing content for search engines and creating social media copies for maximum impact of our content
- Growing blog subscriptions and stickiness
- Writing scripts for product and testimonial videos
- Own an industry or vertical, stay updated about it and ideate on topics to cover within it
- Marketing articles online through various forums and social media channels
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- At least two years of professional experience
- Broad understanding of analytics and data points used to measure content
- Experience in or understanding of the fintech space
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice to different mediums and scenarios
- Understanding of technology and finance related topics
- Passion for authoring content and utilizing it to create thought leadership, engagement and marketing campaigns
- Some experience in content marketing, journalism would be preferred
You must sign in to apply for this position.