About the Job
The Content Specialist is responsible for content development in line with the overall content strategy and in conjunction with the Head of Content. It will involve developing and producing content across relevant playgrounds including Cricket, Gaming, and Dance. She/he will also build and keep close relationships with local content platforms, broadcast channels and other distribution avenues.
She/he will help creatively develop the content ideas for athlete and audience projects, and other content initiatives. This will include identifying and working with the right production partners for projects. The role will also include working with the Programming team on selecting the relevant channels and activating the content across earned and owned media. She/he plan and implement the corresponding content production and distribution (in collaboration with the respective Specialists).
She/he will not only distribute content of own productions but also be involved in syndicating international content to relevant platforms and media outlets. This would include pitching, contracts and servicing.
Who should apply
- Understanding of the national media landscape (broadcast, OTT and Digital), ideally already having worked at a Production House, Broadcast or OTT platform.
- Concept Creation & Development – Should have a creative mindset and the ability to put together show plans from ideas.
- Production Knowledge – Show know the production process
- Very good Communication skill – Should have the experience of putting together pitches and pitching them
- Content Syndication of owned and produced content – Should form & manage broadcast/Platform
- Relationships/Speak the Media Language
- ESTABLISH: Establish relationships with entities and executives across the media landscape for Red Bull. This would be to support distribution, syndication and new content development.
- DEVELOP: Supporting the Content team in the development of relevant content ideas across formats (Long, Mid, Short) through ideating, developing and pitching. Create content ideas around Red Bull Athletes, Red Bull Events and our Key Audiences (especially Cricket, Gaming and Dance).
- SUPPORT: Keep abreast of content calendar, production plans and be prepared to step in at times of need. Ensure tracking of rights clearances of all our owned and globally sourced content, participate in all relevant contracts and coordinate overall rights clearance for all local productions to guarantee full exploitation.
- DISTRIBUTE: Distribute customized, owned local content nationally to the appropriate platforms and outlets. Track, source and syndicate global content produced by Red Bull to national platforms and outlets.
- CONTRIBUTE: Feed the Red Bull Media House with new format ideas, suggestions for possible content innovations, acquisitions and adequate content for its to drive to service the existing audience and acquire potential new viewers.
Qualifications, Knowledge and skills
- 5-7 years of experience in the content landscape /content production/content development/ content distribution. Relevant work experience in content platforms and/or production houses.
- Studies in journalism, mass media, communications, film
- Innate ability to ideate, develop and communicate ideas including strong writing / story telling skills.
- High consumption of content and a keen interest of the universe/business
- Strong understanding of content production and distribution (broadcast, web and Ott).
You must sign in to apply for this position.