Website Red Chilli Solutions
Red Chill Solutions is looking for Technical Writers to work remotely on a long-term contract. You will work as part of a global team to build technologically advanced software solutions. You will be responsible for writing, updating, and delivering software user assistance, including documentation and other learning content, under general supervision. If you have a passion for technical writing in the engineering space, this is the position for you.
Note: Marketing, social media writers, content writers – please do not apply
The requirements are:
- Type of Employment: Long-term Contract
- Experience: 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Location: Remote
- Joining Date: Immediate
- No. of Positions: 2
- Payment: Best in the industry
Flexible hours of work
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to write clearly and concisely using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proven ability to write conceptual, task-oriented, and reference documentation with equal facility
- Experience with MS Office, Framemaker and excellent written and spoken English
- Ensure content delivered is aligned with the relevant documentation standards, guidelines, and content architecture
- Knowledge of Style Guides such as Microsoft Manual Style Guide and Global English Style Guide
Experience JIRA and Confluence to collaborate with the product teams
- Capable of effectively working with multiple stakeholders in cross-cultural, global teams
- Work closely with the Product Owner
- Working with agile methodologies and industry best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of the domain and target audience
- Develop content to create and update procedures, user & technical reference manuals, installations manuals, and virtual training for multiple audiences
- Align yourself with the best practices in user assistance approaches including documentation
- Develop strong product knowledge and understanding of users and personas
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected].
You must sign in to apply for this position.