About the job
We are the World’s largest bus ticketing platform. We have the largest network of bus operators and satisfied customers booking upto 250,000 transactions a day through mobile and desktop channels. With over 150,000+ live routes in multiple continents we host the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport corporations. We are a true Indian MNC with global presence and operations across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru and Colombia.
redBus at its heart is about people. As the pioneer in our space, we are passionate about creating amazing experiences for passengers, partners and our people. Energized by a great work environment, where talent is nurtured, innovation is celebrated and challenges are conquered, we journey towards creating fulfilling moments for everyone whose lives we touch. Always striking a balance between getting the job done, while also having fun along the way. So here is to being a Great Place to Work!
Purpose and impact:
At redBus our work fundamentally transforms the way people experience road journeys. Our focus has remained to make road transportation more efficient and reliable through technology innovation and winning partnerships with all ecosystem players thereby delivering solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers and partners. When it comes to intercity travel by road, we are the most important, the most valuable and the most celebrated business in India with millions of customers and thousands of business owners counting on us. It is a privilege to work on extending this globally by making our products work in other markets and to impact even more people.
A few important metrics:
For FY 19-20 (Annual)
Total Traveled Tickets – 78.58 million
Gross Bookings – USD 885 million
Market share of online bookings* – 78%
* India private bus operator market
Today, as we think beyond bus journeys we are guided by our vision to be innovative and stay true to our heritage of creating value for all players by targeting unsolved problems.
The assistant manager will own performance marketing channels for India & other geos. He/ She would collaborate with other teams(Brand marketing, design, supply etc) to understand business requirements execute performance marketing plans. He / she would work on end-to-end task management(planning, execution, reporting etc)
- Effectively manage the budget on paid marketing channels to drive traffic or installs, conversions & ROI goals
- Develop digital marketing strategy & roadmap for acquisition across business verticals to drive the objectives of expansion and ongoing optimization
- Create, manage, review, and perform daily account/campaign operations for different paid channels like
- Search, Display, Social, Programmatic etc.,
- Create performance reports based on data from multiple analytics sources and analyze campaign
performance to generate actionable insights
- Collaborate with product, supply, design & other teams for different initiatives
- Stay updated with latest industry developments and key benchmarks
- Have an analytical mindset with strong critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
Graduate / Post Graduate
Preferred Experience (Minimum & Maximum):
Hands-on experience on Google ads & other marketing platforms – 5-7 Years
Key skills required for the role:
- Hands on experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising & Other marketing platforms.
- Proficient in MS-Excel & other office tools
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools (Google Analytics, Branch, Appsflyer etc)
- Certification in Google Ads would be a plus
About the company
Care to be a part of redBus – the world’s largest online bus ticketing platform built out of India. It’s an exciting journey to constantly dabble with ideas that transform bus travel for millions; the 8 million happy customers we’ve served so far and many more to come. We’re proud to be a part of MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). redBus has morphed into an Indian multinational with a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Colombia and Peru for starters; as we look ahead the world is our oyster. Watch out carpool travel, here we come…