About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
Reinvent Digital is a comprehensive Digital Marketing Agency delivering ROI for its clients. We are looking for a manager to oversee our content department. To create an impression as a Content Marketing Manager, you must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders. You’ll create a content strategy that includes succinct and engaging messaging. The ideal applicant is organised, detail-oriented, and capable of balancing qualitative and quantitative factors while making decisions. You’ll help with content gathering, synthesising, and editing, as well as creating new material. You’ll also serve as the final editor, ensuring that all communications follows the strategy, has a consistent voice, and is free of errors.
- A Right Fit Would Be A Candidate With
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a focus on content marketing
- Project management skills to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in creating, writing and editing content for different types of audiences
- Experience in managing and analyzing digital and offline campaigns
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams driving towards greater share of customer wallet.
- Knowledge of building and executing strategies that support and promote Content and Marketing initiatives while also contributing toward core business KPIs – conversions, retention and engagement.
- Must be well versed with various forms of content deliverables including Blogs, Website Content, Search Ad Copies, PR, Video Scripts, and Print Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO, CMS, SEMrush, Google Analytics and other basic content marketing tools.
If looking for Freelance work then need not to apply.
You must sign in to apply for this position.