Website Relevel by Unacademy
Relevel, an Unacademy Group Company, is India’s first hiring platform that empowers job-seekers to showcase their skills through tests and get their dream job within 15 days.
We are on the mission to democratise job opportunities at some of the finest companies in the country for millions of young Indians.
How does it work?
By taking the Relevel Test, candidates engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry-relevant skills and their job readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
Companies get seamless access to India’s top talent, pre-assessed on their aptitude, competencies and skills.
Success so far (within 3 months of launch):
Total users – 250K+
100+ companies trust Relevel score to hire.
100% of candidates who pass the Relevel Test receive the offer.
20m+ USD fundraised from Unacademy.
If you believe in our mission of giving job seekers a fair shot at realising their dreams, then Relevel is the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and if you have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Copywriter to advertise our products writing clear and engaging copy in websites, brochures and sales emails.
Product Copywriter responsibilities include preparing promotional material for events, writing product descriptions and creating text for online advertisements. Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to published articles.)
Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
What will you be working on?
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe products
- Create advertising texts for brochures and banners
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates’ attention
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Promote product copy online (e.g. on social networks)
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
What will make you successful in this role?
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
- Basic keyword search knowledge
You must sign in to apply for this position.