Website Ridge Creative Studio
About the job
Core responsibilities of the Content Writer
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects on the client’s voice.
- Produce error-free content aligned with the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Manage multiple projects with pre-defined deadlines.
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Writing content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing any content.
- Managing all content calendars and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
Who should apply:
- Must be highly proficient in English writing.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience writing content.
- Must be available to join immediately.
- Experience of working for a B2B industry an advantage.
- Must be inclined to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver successful campaigns.
How to apply: Send us your resume and work samples at [email protected]
This role is based out of New Delhi or Remote.
About Ridge Creative Studio
Ridge is a design and marketing company that caters to clients across North America, Europe, Australia, and India. We are headquartered in New Delhi with sales offices in Mumbai and New Delhi. Our core services are social media content creation, paid media, digital marketing strategy, and branding. Visit www.ridgecreativeindia.com to know more.
You must sign in to apply for this position.