We supercharge your cert prep!
About the Job
Saasguru is a VC-funded Ed-Tech start-up HQ in Sydney, Australia with teams across Sydney and Bangalore. We are building the world’s most amazing Cert Prep platform to super-charge the journey of getting certified in SaaS technologies.
This is a remote role and can be done from any part of India.
We are looking for a very ambitious (and equally enthusiastic) Content Specialist to be part of our Digital Marketing team. The role will be focused on strategizing, researching, and developing original content to be used across multiple mediums with the aim of creating thought leadership and content-driven marketing. The nature of the content will be quite varied covering blogs, trends, points of view, thought leadership, infographics, and product updates.
Experience in working or running a start-up in India, particularly in the Ed Tech space will be a huge plus. Other relevant experience will be working as a freelance content writer, blogger, or journalist.
- Work with Founders to develop the content strategy
- Brainstorm with product managers to create content stream/ ideas/ outline
- Original research to support and develop the content ideas
- Create content from scratch ( 3 per week)
- Develop and manage a team of external contributors
- Proof-read and finalize content from extenral contributors
- Publish content on saasguru social media handles/ website
- Gather user feedback
- Postgraduate qualification in English, Mass Com or Journalism
- Min 2 years of experience in content development
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Great at doing research to develop original ideas and content
- Experience in early-stage start-ups (preferably Ed-tech)
- Multi-tasking skills
- Creativity, strategic thinking, and of course leadership
You must sign in to apply for this position.