About the job
• Writing, editing, and re-writing, blogs, articles, press releases (PR), case studies, white papers, etc., based on requirements provided by the marketing team
• Coming up with good headlines for blogs, social media posts, emails, etc.
• Looking for new content strategies to help distribute relevant marketing material so it reaches the right audience.
• Working closely with the SEO and design team to deliver required content within deadlines
• Conducting marketing research to have better insight into the buying intent of our Target audience.
You Must Have:
• A 3+ years Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Mass Comm. & Journalism, IT, Computer Science, Business Management, or Marketing)
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in technical writing (blog, articles, PRs, white papers, etc.) and documentation.
• Strong command over written communication (English).
• Good understanding of what graphic designs to use in write-ups.
Better, if You Also Have:
• An online portfolio with a few published articles in the tech domain
• Know-how of online marketing concepts such as funnels, paid ads, marketing automation tools, etc.
• Idea of basic SEO concepts such as Keywords, user search intent, tags, etc.
• Understanding of North American social media trends
• A little hands-on experience with graphic editing tools such as Canva, Giphy, etc.
• Prior experience working in a SaaS company
• Patience for editing bad write-ups created by other team members (just in case).
You must sign in to apply for this position.