About the job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Exp: 8 to 10 years
Salary Range: 17.0 lacs to Rs. 20.0 lacs
Qualification: Graduate / MBA from a Premier Institute
- Manage end to end copy and content needs across multiple medium
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers User SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Manage and execute content needs (included but not limited to) – Website, Articles, Blogs, Email Campaigns, generate content for Social Media etc.
- Write content that prospects and search engines live.
- Independently research and write original content with a good understanding and ability to curate as well repackage content.
- Should be able to write content in multiple formats and can differentiate content among website content, SEO based content, Articles, Blogs.
- Review the existing websites content on a regular basis and editing to keep the websites updated.
- Supervise the work and do quality check for other content writers whenever required.
- Will be responsible for digital content strategies
- Completely familiar with social media channels
- Aware of latest trends and have lots of idea to promote brand, product, through simplified communication
Interested candidates can share their CV at [email protected]
About the company
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings and State-of- the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalised, professional set ups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.