About the Job
Designation: Content Specialist- BFSI
Scatter Content is looking for an exceptional Content Specialist- BFSI to help our customers achieve content marketing success. Content Specialists at Spiral Content serve dual roles: they advise customers on how to create best-in-class content experiences for their audiences, and they also execute on customer content programs by project managing original and licensed content curation. This role is part strategy, part content production management, part inferring advice from data analysis, and all about inspiring and driving amazing content.
- Create monthly/ weekly content plans
- Create and edit original content
- Proactively monitor the performance of a client’s mix of original and licensed content, and regularly and concisely communicate what’s working and what’s not.
- Review and manage the ongoing curation/ creation work of partners and freelancers.
- Work with Publisher Alliances team to investigate new publisher sources that will work better for the client’s program
- Liaise with the sales, product & servicing team to understand the deliverables of the client on board
- Manage content production
- Monitor and enforce writer and client deadlines
- Handle program communication between content creators and client servicing team
Facilitate Pitch Process
- Understand sales brief and create a content strategy for client pitches
- Liaise with sales team to understand client requirements and assist in content pitches
- Ensure pitches and content are on brand and follow editorial and style
Content Specialist will
- Have minimum 2 years of experience working with content. This experience can come from any place of storytelling: as a journalist, an agency writer, an editor, an in-house communications team, and so on.
- Experience/industry expertise in financial services is a huge plus.
- Have experience in content or news ideation and production for either a news organization or a brand
- Be familiar with the digital marketing space and enthusiastic about working with commercial brands
- Understand tone and voice (e.g. What makes a Scoopwhoop story different from a Hindu story, and from something in India Today)
- Be able to concisely communicate with managers and colleagues about complex client issues
- Be comfortable working with clients, and with people of varying seniority
- Have written and spoken English at a native proficiency level (you will be editing client work, so this is essential)
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and a quick thinker
CTC: As per Industry standards
About Scatter Content
Spiral Content Solutions is a new start-up straddling the world of content and brands. We create opportunities for publishers and marketers to come together to service the needs of brands seeking to engage better with their customers.
Our first product, launched in January 2015, is Scatter. In its first year of operation, Spiral has partnered with over 50 brands in a variety of categories and industries and is curating content and stimulating brand engagement for names like ICICI Prudential, Aegon Life, Colgate, Emami, Gionee, HDFC Bank, Samsung, Club Mahindra, GSK, Bharti Axa General Insurance, eBay and many more.
Spiral works closely with leading publishers, bloggers and other content generators to bring fresh and relevant content to brands. We continuously work towards making a vast amount of interesting content available to a wider marketing community. This in turn helps brands connect better with their customers and ‘engage unfoolishly ’with them.
You must sign in to apply for this position.