About the job
Content Writing Interns (Technical)
• Good knowledge in Information Security and IT.
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
• Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
• Effective usage of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) guidelines.
• Familiarity in doing research using multiple resources.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel) and Google Docs.
• Degree in any related field with 1-2 years experience.
• Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity will certainly add some brownies, but not mandatory.
• Responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing day to day content on our website.
• Research industry-related topics and create news, articles, white papers, analysis reports and social media posts based on that.
• Editing and proof-reading content before publication.
• Promote content on social media.
• Analyse the audience behaviour on the content and improvise on future strategies.
SecureReading is a brilliant initiative from global leaders in Information Security and Research that has been delivered by joining hands with avant-garde minds from IITs & Top universities. We will take you to the cybersecurity destination, where SecureReading serves you with latest cybersecurity news (Cyberattacks, trends & threats), competing articles, comprehensive guidelines, solutions and cybersecurity tips through various media like posters, animations, videos, etc. It stages the platform for industry experts to conduct forums and discussions on various topics. Public Spotlight enlightens the common people about the various cybersecurity threats, attacks and solutions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.