About the job
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
SEMS Welfare foundation is a Not-for-Profit entity, established to work in the areas of Education, Social Welfare, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Livelihood Generation & Employability, Health, Research, Culture, International Cooperation, Sports, Environment Protection or any other similar sector. We promote healthy lives, balanced and active communities, and strong businesses. It allows the Volunteer Members to concentrate their Energies and Efforts on Long-Term Goals, when freed from day-to-day Details.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Researching industry related topics
• Preparing well structure drafts using content management system
• coordinator with marketing and design team to illustrate article
• conduct simple keyword Research and SEO guidelines promote content on social media
• update website content as needed
• Identifying new development channels.
• Strong writing skills Time management and planning skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team work, collaboration and leadership
Communication and interpersonal skills, Multi tasker
• Certificate of completion
• Letter of recommendation
• Flexible work hours
DURATION: – 4 Months and Its Unpaid
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: – 20
NOTE* It is unpaid and no stipend will be provided.
You must sign in to apply for this position.