About the Job
INNsight.com is looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create Content for Blogs, Articles, Product Descriptions, Online Reputation Management (ORM) & Social Media. The Content Writers’ responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust Content as needed, like regularly updating the website and promoting the company Blogs. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating Content. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement and help fulfilling Content Strategy.
Job Location: Malad, Mumbai
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original Content.
· Developing Palgrasim free Content for Blogs, Articles, Product Descriptions, ORM & Social Media.
· Assisting the Marketing Team in developing Content for the Advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing Content to improve readability.
· Conducting Keyword Research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customer’s needs and recommending new Content to address gaps in the company’s current Content.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
· Working knowledge of SEO-based Content writing.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
· A portfolio of published Articles/Blogs.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
· Effective communication skills.
· Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
· Company Perks
You must sign in to apply for this position.