About the Job
SGT University is looking for a Content Specialist with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same domain. This person would be closely working with the research office team and coordinate with other departments at SGTU as and when required. SGT University is a multidisciplinary university with 18 Faculties.
The ideal candidate should be inclined towards reading research papers, publications, journals, and articles. Research skill is essential in this field as it is the responsibility of content specialist to ensure proper content development. The candidate must be proficient in the English language. Knowledge and understanding of research tools, data collection methods, MS Office, Grammarly, Turnitin and others is a must.
The roles and responsibilities are mentioned below:
· Proof read, edit, and correct all given writing assignments efficiently and adequately.
· Be editorial responsible for academic articles, research papers, reviews, and guides.
· Extensive experience of writing in academic technical and non-technical academic papers and reports for educational institutions.
· Coordinating with all departments to ensure the smooth functioning of research writing
· Screening the research materials, journals, articles, papers, publications, etc.
Qualifications: MA/M.Phil in English.
The average salary compensation provided would be up to 4,80,000 PA.
You must sign in to apply for this position.