About the Job
Location – Bangalore
- Designation – Writer for news and magazines articles
- Job Type – Day / Night
- Salary – after 2 weeks of training salary 25K to 35K
- Qualification- Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Engineering
- Experience – No experience required
- We are looking for graduates or postgraduates in any field with a very good command of written English and a passion for writing.
- We have several reputable business and technology magazines and have websites for all of them. You will be developing news stories and company stories for both web and print.
- The writer should have the ability to craft clean, cogent and surprising copy and possess the ability to write in a style that is clear, fresh, concise and persuasive.
- This role is ideally suited for those who can produce excellent content in a timely fashion, is eager to learn, and can work effectively with a variety of people across the organization. You should be a highly motivated writer with a canny ability to explain technology or business issues to others.
- There will be a lot of learning and challenging tasks. We are looking for candidates who are aggressive and want to make a career in writing. If you understand some technology and business that is great but as long as You are curious and are open to exploring new frontiers. This job is for you.
- We have a 2 weeks training period in which we will teach you how to develop news stories from press releases, google research and interviews of senior-level management staff.
- Starting salary depends on your writing skills and if you work in day shift or night shift. After 3 months, you are also entitled to monthly incentives based on your contributions which are on average 10K a month.
- Our hiring process consists of an online written test and a telephonic round with our Editors
You must sign in to apply for this position.