About the job
NO FREELANCERS | WORK FROM OFFICE
The candidate should have impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the language. Have flair to understand the contents or products or process of a company, and present lucid content of the same for web content/pamphlets/brochures.
- Excellent internet research skills
- Unmatched English grammar skills. Able to write flawlessly
- Ability to write 100% original content. No duplicate articles
- A little understanding of SEO, keyword research, etc will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written English)
- Technical background preferred. The candidate must be a tech-savvy person
- Previous content writing experience required
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces – this includes the development of themes/topics, content creation & curation to help drive thought-leadership and customer acquisition
Create compelling well-researched SEO-friendly content for blogs, whitepaper, social media content, guest articles, case studies, video script, LinkedIn articles, Landing pages and other marketing collaterals.
Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
Good time management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
Collaborate with the Design team to turn your writing into fully designed pieces that are both engaging and optimized for conversion
Conduct independent keyword research for content and keyword mapping to new or existing contents
You must sign in to apply for this position.