About the Job
This is an exciting time to join Smart Working. We are a very fast-growing business with big plans and ambitions. We specialise in providing excellent full time and remote staff to UK businesses. We are well placed to benefit from the new UK ‘work from home’ environment placing highly talented Indian staff in UK jobs.
This will be a permanent work from home opportunity.
We are looking for a part-time content writer (20 hours per week) to help us achieve our goals. You will research, develop, propose, organise and write excellent content which will be used on our websites and promoted on our social media accounts.
Role and responsibilities
- International experience is required (Preferred UK, USA, Australian, European experience)
- Deliver content for blogs, articles, and the company website
- Follow all editorial guidelines when creating content
- In-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
Required skills and experience
- Able to research, write original content which is grammatically correct, plagiarism-free and search engine optimized.
- Excellent written English
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of writing technical website and business content for pages & blogs
- Helpful if studied English at university.
Submit your applications at: [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.