About the Job
Exp: 1-4 years
Own and evolve Smartservs brand voice and co-own our creative strategy with our design and marketing teams. Lead creative execution and copy for a wide range of initiatives and departments including large scale brand campaigns, long-form articles/blogs, online videos, digital and offline ad copy, in-product copy, cross-channel campaigns and community content.
- Help develop positioning and content strategies for existing and new Smartserv products and services.
- Work closely with marketing, product, community, sales, and customer success.
- As a member of the marketing team, youll serve as the primary writer for our website, advertising creative and emails.
- Although we are a B2B company, we believe every communication should feel human-to-human.
- You’ll work closely with cross departments to ensure a consistent brand voice across our channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Smartserv product and its prospective customer audience, learning how to tell the right story to nurture new prospects into sales-ready leads
- Breathe new life into our website, ad creative & email campaigns
- Concept ideas that build awareness and make our brand famous Meticulously craft and proofread your work
- Help write valuable industry resources that position Smartserv as a media publication. Ability to conduct qualitative research (ie customer interviews, reaching out to internal employees, etc) to collect necessary material for your writing
You will fit right in
- If you have Bachelors or Masters degree 1 years copywriting experience with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creative brainstorming and concept creation processes; experience with brand building and strategy a plus.
- Working knowledge of writing for SEO and B2B/SMB audiences a plus
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts Editing/proofreading skills is a plus Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong computer skills
- A storyteller who can turn a blank page into brilliance
- A problem-solver who sees every brief as a creative opportunity An idea generator who brings originality to the table
- A collaborator who proactively reaches across departments to make them work better
- A communicator who can present clearly and persuasively A results junkie who loves when creativity drives business
- A grammarian who knows when perfect grammar isnt necessary
The ideal persona we are looking for Highly driven and hungry individuals with strong organizational skills. Self-starter with exceptional persistence to excel in a quickly changing and unstructured environment. Ability to remain calm under pressure while managing multiple events, and conflicting priorities. Have high levels of personal accountability, sound judgment, and discretion in handling confidential information and situations. Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills – conveying clear and impactful messages through various channels across levels and building strong, productive relationships.
Whats in the store for you?
- Chance to shape the strategic direction of the company and be a part of the growth story
- Work directly with the CEO and core leadership team
- A chance to work on challenging problems and exercise creativity and leadership in your work
- A team of highly ambitious, fun and collaborative co-workers who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- A chance to feel passionate about your job and change the course of an entire industry
You must sign in to apply for this position.