About the Job
• The role of the Content Writer is to prepare content for the clients and the company. The content will be related to blogs, articles, websites, advertisements, public relations and digital marketing.
• The Content Writers must prepare a weekly schedule to mark important occasions and trending days that can heavily influence the reach of the content in the digital space. The Account Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist and Content Writer must jot down these occasions and trends to plan accordingly.
• The Content Writers are required to write content depending on the topics and themes instructed by the clients.
• The Content Writers are required to create content for the clients and share it with the Graphic Designers and Account Managers.
• The Content Writers have to proof check the content on the posts before it is approved by the client.
• The Content Writers collaborate with the Account Managers during the presentations with clients to come up with the necessary topics that will set the organisation apart and make the brand a potential partner.
• In the case of Social Matters, the writers must focus on content that is promoting the organisation and can reach out to a wider audience.
• The Content Writers are expected to develop posts for Instagram and Facebook 4 times a week.
• They are also required to create tweets using trending topics on Twitter and post them thrice a week.
• The Content Writers have to come up with blogs and articles about trends in the services offered by the organisation. These blogs and articles have to be uploaded on our LinkedIn and website thrice a week.
You must sign in to apply for this position.