We are looking for a Creative Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Creative Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication & social media contents along with script writing for videos, marketing collaterals, and presentations. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to conduct a discussion with you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Language fluency in English
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- The ability to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects
You must sign in to apply for this position.