Website Softworld (India) Pvt Ltd (SWIL)
About the job
This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and hands-on Content Writer to join and lead our new initiatives on our sales and marketing front. Softworld India Pvt Ltd is a software company in the healthcare and retail industry in India looking for Content Writing Intership. For this new initiative we are looking for someone who will be responsible for writing the content for several types of marketing outlets; white papers, guides, email campaigns, blogs, website updates, social media, essentially all marketing-related materials. Essentially this person will be involved in the content writing of marketing across the board with different applications and platforms, so they need to have a solid understanding of IT as well as the ability to write well.
With our firm Softworld India Pvt Ltd, as a Content Writer; you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-growth environment, which will be both professionally and personally rewarding. He/she would be trained and be expected to write, share new ideas, and research new trends in content marketing.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, infographics, video
- content, social media, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative teams, and designers.
- Research content on trending topics.
- Consistently audit and improve existing web content
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/tones
- Creation of FAQs, technical advisories, product documents, etc.
- Excellent English written skills.
- Good understanding of content creation – prior experience with a website would be a plus.
- Some of knowledge about SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Ability to write the content on trending topics in social media
- Familiarity with writing for the web (scan-able writing)
Location: Sunder Market, Near SMS Hospital, Jaipur
Education: Minimum Graduate (in any discipline)
You must sign in to apply for this position.