About the Job
Soquity’s partner NGO – Gram Chetna Kendra is looking for a Content Writer (Volunteer)
NOTE – This is not a paid opportunity
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful campaigns that can help create the organization’s growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Ideal for students in their second or third year of college.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Create different activities report, impact reports, monthly report
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Create print and digital content for NGOs showcasing their impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
- Commitment – 6 months to 1 year (Part-time)
You must sign in to apply for this position.