About the job
Are you the one who fights like a ninja over texting or in social media comments?
Are you the one who notices lyrics of the song and try to decode the meaning?
Are you the one who always exactly knows what to type over what to say?
Are you the one who has a quote for every situation?
Then you are someone we’re looking for.
If you are passionate about growing in a space without a rule book, if you are looking to have the freedom to execute your ideas and if you have always rebelled the idea of having great ideas has nothing to do with having experience.
Come get on board with us.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is a professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, understanding of content optimisation and brand consistency along with a design and aesthetics sense.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience building relevant content for all our brand assets.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop overall content, style, theme and layout for the product and related platforms
• Proficiency with Social Media Platforms- Updating and Uploading of content on Spalba’s Social Media Pages
• Editing, proofreading and liaising of all content in sync with brand guidelines.
• Optimize content according to SEO, managing distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Proven work experience as a Content manager
• Hands on experience with MS Office and Google Tools
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media and algorithms
• Incase you are a Social Media Junkie- You are a great fit for us any way.
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Please note this is not a remote job, we would prefer working from office
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Flexibility to adapt with dynamic requirements and willingness to learn and explore new options
At Spalba we’re changing the way events and experiences are planned and executed by enterprises and brands. With events and experiences becoming a major part of every marketing strategy, the pains and processes to plan them are still the same. Well, there’s a reason event marketing is considered as the 6th most stressful job in the world.
With a technology first principle, Spalba is the only SaaS platform in the world that provides a full-stack solution to enterprises to plan their events seamlessly from inception to execution.
As a three way marketplace, we build products that solve these problems through automation, AI and XR. By bringing together venues, vendors, professionals, inspirations – all in one place, Spalba helps in saving time, resources and money for enterprises.
We are an event-tech start-up on a mission to reinvent the global events industry with technology.
We’re trying to productize a services driven industry which is a big challenge in itself. But of what good is the adventure of life on a straight road.
We plan to build a global data platform on events and experiences making it accessible,functional and experiential.
What are we expecting?
We aren’t seeking a super human but definitely an enterprising one.
Someone who can understand the beauty of chaos called Startups while you are building up.
Some days you may have a format – Some days you may be asked to make one for everyone.
The only thing we prefer on the table is Spirit that says, “Let me try”!
We are a full-stack event tech company. Our vision is to revolutionise the Events and Experiences Industry with immersive tech and data sciences, making event building simple, efficient and data-driven for enterprises.
Our platform is structured by five modules, where each module represents a pain point in event lifecycle.The Modules help in automation of tasks, data-driven decision making and better visualisation and designing in the different stages of event planning, management and execution.
Three pillars of our platform to bring in the needed disruption in the events and experience industry are-
A) An advanced Marketplace for Venues & Vendors – The real deep tech approach that combines community and marketplace in a compelling and innovative way.
B) Developing Eventellect- Using intelligence to build event insights through data analysis of events happening across the globe. Building actionable insights on attendee behaviour, market trends and competitive landscape.
C) Automated Workflows- Simplifying the event building processes by predictive sense for minimizing errors, streamlining the workflow and collaborating in real-time.
You must sign in to apply for this position.