About the job
A leading sports company based out of Bangalore is looking for an Intern – Content Cricket to join their team. (Remote)
To apply, you need to:
- Have knowledge of the Indian social media market including what works best on which platform.
- Be creative opportunist up for trying new ideas.
- Have the ability to capture fun, engaging cricket content.
- Have keen, ongoing awareness & interest in trends on social media, & cricket internationally
- Have interest in new technologies and opportunities for content creation
- Have Strong communication skills
- Have Editorial sensibility – Identify & write content for digital platforms (copy + long-form)
- Have Strong interest and knowledge of cricket is a must.
- Work flexible days, according to the appropriate sports-related calendar.
- Be able to perform under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and work to tight timescales.
- Be a good communicator with strong relationship management skills.
- Open to Freshers, graduates & students.
- Be Social media savvy.
Stipend – 5k per month
Duration – 3 months
Work from home
Write to us at [email protected] under the subject: Intern – Content Cricket
Wait for us to get in touch with you on the next steps.
As an Intern – Content Cricket, you will work on:
On a day-to-day basis, you would be assisting the Project Managers in research, coordination & community management on various social media projects.
Providing support to content producers, graphic designers & digital analysts depending on the project.
Writing short-form and long-form content.
You must sign in to apply for this position.