About the job
Who are we?
We are a bunch of sports enthusiasts that have come together to form an e-commerce portal dedicated to supply quality sports equipment. We are currently based out of Mumbai.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Own organic traffic and its associated business goals
· Develop and execute onpage and offpage SEO strategies
· Analyse the keyword universe and develop SEO programs to target and rank different sets of keywords
· Recommend and implement SEO changes to the blog, website and their architecture
· Prepare detailed analysis and keyword tracking reports
· Ensure our SEO practices are up to date and are properly implemented
· Preparing detailed tracking reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Work closely with the content team to ensure SEO guidelines are followed across our content properties
· Create and execute optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
· Identifying trends and suggesting powerful keywords to drive traffic
· Audit our website and Social Media platforms and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance
· Write Meta Tags – including SEO Title, Meta Description, Headline Tag, etc. – for our product catalogue
Your Skills & Qualifications
A strong passion for sports
Minimum 1 year experience & strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Previous experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects is favourable but not mandatory
Experience working with popular keyword tools
Well versed with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Moz, or any relevant SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs
Experience in Keyword planner tools
Knowledge of Shopify and HTML/CSS is favourable but not compulsory
Basic MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint for making reports
Strong communication skills
Ability to take risks and keep innovating
Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
Excellent attention to detail
Effective in multi-tasking in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / E-Commerce
Functional Area: Internet Marketing, Content Development
Role Category: SEO Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
You must sign in to apply for this position.