About the job
At Sportskeeda, we are at the forefront of delivering premium Sports content that matters. Whether it is in the form of news, features, opinions, stats or videos, we ensure that every piece of content we produce informs, engages and entertains our audience. We are a leading platform for premium sports content with some of the best sportswriters from across the globe. We continually strive to build a global community of sportswriters and enthusiasts.
With over 100 employees involved in various teams like Tech, Content, Digital, SEO, Video, Sales and Marketing, we work as one and win as one. We are passionate about what we do and believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our business and our audiences. And to ensure that we relentlessly push forward each day, we seek to associate and work with the most intelligent, qualified and driven talents in the industry.
With every challenge comes an opportunity, and we have a world full of them. Think you are up to it? Come, join us!
- To manage the content of static pages (profile, event, etc.) along with existing evergreen content and execute the same on daily basis as per the requirement from the SEO team
- To acquire and manage writers by giving them static page topics daily and coordinating with editors
- To ensure timeliness and quality control by regular quality analysis of the static page content on the website.
- Must have professional experience in either writing or managing a team of content writers
- Weekly schedule creation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently and a proven track record of delivering results.
- A fast learner with a positive outlook towards a target driven work culture.
You must sign in to apply for this position.