Standard Job Responsibilities
· Primary responsibility includes writing content for promoting product and service offerings of the company and its varied clientele.
· Creating multi-channel content (including print, digital, social media, etc.)
· Publishing regular blog posts including writing, copywriting & editing.
· Responsible for writing result-oriented web content by adhering to SEO guidelines.
· In addition to Writing, responsible for proofreading and editing before publication.
· Content Support for the company’s web portal, email templates, social media posts, blogs, newsletters, technical write-ups, case studies, and white papers, etc.
Additional Job Responsibilities
· Content writing (including proofreading, editing and publishing) for
- Articles for business promotion
- Social media Posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.
- Regular content and updates for web portal
- Case Studies & White papers
- Technical content
- Marketing copy
- Newsletter content
- Create posts to build communities of interest
- Apply journalistic and graphics skills to write, edit, and publish articles for all internal and external communication
- Writing and publishing marketing collateral.
- Manage and publish regular newsletters including copywriting, editing contributions, and basic graphics.
· Strong communication skills, clarity in verbal communication
· Proficiency in English for both writing & editing is a must
· Strong understanding of content and editorial management
· Comprehensive experience in writing technical and marketing content
· Knowledge of handling Content Management Systems
· Understanding of SEO, keyword research and analytics for optimizing web content.
· Manage error-free and timely delivery of content with editing & full proofreading.
· Ability to handle multiple projects, take initiative & work independently.
· Creativity and a flair for new initiatives.
· Knack to research, source and recreate content for publishing online & offline is a must.
· Bachelor’s Degree in English language, mass communication/journalism or related field
· Science / Engineering / Management graduates with exceptional writing & editing skills can also apply.
Professional qualification in literature or journalism, relevant experience in content writing will be a plus.
You must sign in to apply for this position.