Website SRV Media Pvt. Ltd.
(Apply Only After Going through the Requirements Properly)
SRV: The Circumference
Creativity, Enthusiasm, Straightforwardness and Performance are the main 4 pillars defining SRV and holding the company rock solid. All SRVians fiercely guard them.
SRV: The Epicentre
Great things do not come from comfort and convenience, but challenges and controversy.
This is what each one of us at SRV firmly believes.
We keep on challenging ourselves each day.
We have been doing so since 2011 when Vikram Kumar and Rohit Prasad started SRV Media from a 2 BHK flat at Pune.
Today with a family of 180+ experts, we manage a total budget of 100+ crores, (and counting…).
We have spread out to Bengaluru, Dubai, Seattle. With another 50,000 cities left in 192 countries globally, we have enough room to stretch yet!
SRV: The Goal
Becoming a reason behind our ‘Client Success’ with a razor-sharp focus on ‘Client Satisfaction.
What we Do @ SRV?
We are a digital marketing agency.
Here’s our DO-List
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Video making
- Media buying
- Website development
- Mobile App development
If you wish to be a part of our SRV family of vibrant, easy-going, caring members then go ahead and read on…
Position: Full time, in-house Sr.
Experience: 4-5 years
Team: Content Marketing
Reports to: Content Team Manager
Location: The opening is at our HO. Pune, Maharashtra. However, the person will be working from our Salt-lake Kolkata office. This is not a WFH opening.
We are looking for a content specialist, who can support our content marketing team in creating content/copy suitable for global markets.
You will get very professional, helpful, cheerful, colleagues. We at SRV do every bit to see the company work environment is bubbling with energy and joy. At the same time, we are professional so far as work is concerned. We hate to miss delivery dates.
Since we never fail to plan, our plans usually do not fail. Despite being an agency house, we manage to smooth sail without the tight-noose hanging against our necks every time.
We take every care to groom our SRV family members with continuous Bootcamp training. But those have to be earned. In this sense, the training must have an impact on your work.
You will be a part of an easy-going team with freedom and fun. But you need to remember freedom comes with responsibility. Whether in terms of discipline, work or behaviour you must return the trust, honesty, transparency given to you.
Having said everything that you need to know about us, our family, what you may expect (and not expect), here are the specifications the position requires.
1) A tactful & fluid writer who can create a diverse range of engaging content in a lucid style that will help to …
i) Strengthen brand awareness
ii)Generate website traffic
iii)Establish thought leadership
iv) Create followership across digital medium and build pipeline
2) Develop and create from scratch High-Value Content/ Copy (HVC) for (in collaboration with senior leadership) …
- Case studies
- White Paper
- Website (copy, content both)
- Marketing E-mailers
Able to write simple yet thought-provoking long (1200+ words) and short blogs that would include…
i) Appropriate hyperlinks to relevant sites
ii) Meta description
iii) Relevant internal images (where ever needed),
iv)Intensely clickable headline and H1.
4) You will act as an internal editor and will create, edit, curate every piece of corporate content and or message as per brand standards and guidelines.
5) You will be responsible to maintain consistent brand voice and style across collaterals/blogs you write.
6) Must be able to write in different styles (but in plain and simple English, we don’t use scholastic language)– crisp for blogs, a little more serious for white papers or authored articles, sharp for PPT and story-telling approach (when a client demands).
7) Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with the leadership.
8) Strengthen the social media impact by creating trendy content like tweets and posts whenever required.
9) Fairly good knowledge of SEO is a must.
10) A candidate with good writing skills in Bengali and outstanding skills in the English language will be given preference. The position would also require writing content in Bengali or translating copy/content from English to Bengali.
11)This position will be part of the national team. You will have to collaborate with different account management/marketing functions, SEO teams, digital & brand marketing experts.
We believe in the saying: Hire Characters, Skills can be taught.
1) You must have positive energy with a confident and bright approach towards life& work.
2)Sharp listener & a good communicator. Because you will be required to interact with clients.
3)Good research skills, great written English (non-scholastic) skills without grammatical/punctuation errors and English either. It would be great if you can manage writing native English style.
4)You need to be very systematic as you will be handling different clients with varied deliverables.
5)Must be able to handle pressure, different writing styles as per the requirement.
6)We are 5-days working. But rarely, if the situation demands at times, should be willing to work during weekends or extended hours.
7)Professional yet friendly personality. Must be able to accept edits, remarks, suggestions of changes objectively without complaints/demanding explanations.
8)Good personality, emotionally balanced to cohere with different age groups from very senior to junior.
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in content/copy creation and proofreading. Preferably from an agency background.
· Any graduate (English literature, BMM, Mass Communications, Journalism or other communication-related fields. the Stream doesn’t matter so much so long as you shine with your writing skill).
i) Shortlisted ones will be sent a written test.
ii) Those who succeed will have to face a video discussion with the Pune HR Team.
iii) The final round of video interviews with the Content Head.
We hope we have covered everything that you need to know, or could have been your concerns.
Send us your latest / updated bio-data and work samples (must). If you have an online portfolio, you already have an edge!).
Remember: Your biodata must mention:
1) Your current/last CTC
2) Present Occupation (*if not working right now, the reason behind)
3) Current locational address
4) Reason behind the change
5) Joining Time Required
6) Writing language proficiency level in English and Bengali
Send your biodata + work portfolio to: [email protected]
Note: Please do not apply if you are into film making, film/media industry. We want a person only from the past and present writing field alone.
You must sign in to apply for this position.