About the job
Stack Finance is on a mission to reimagine personal finance and enable people to lead healthier financial lives. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
Stack is a leading fintech revolution. We use technology to democratize financial services and help people make better financial decisions
And if you are indeed a talented content writer, please ensure reading the job description
Responsibilities and requirements
- Conduct thorough research on all the relevant topics
- Create content for distribution across traditional, social and online media with a view to enhancing brand image and search engine results. Includes advertorials, LInkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and editing of product descriptions, blogs, articles, etc
1–5 years working experience as a creative content writer** or in other relevant roles.
- Co-ordinate with the design team to create infographics, images, flow diagrams and other illustrative representations of trends, industry functions, business cycles, and data
- Participate actively in the development of marketing collaterals such as PPTs, brochures, short videos, and podcasts, direct mailers etc.
- Review content analytics to understand the performance, manage website/social media/app content and update it regularly
- Use relevant keywords, phrases and ensure the use of best content optimization practices
- Work for developing the monthly content calendar and make sure it’s executed properly.
About the company
Stack is India’s first personal finance app for millennials. We help you stop wasting money and start making better financial decisions. Stack is an extremely powerful tool that makes you think differently about your money. It spurs you into action, to go out there, be bold, and make the most of your life.