About the job
The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, product, and corporate communication. Well-researched and accurate content needs to be produced on tight deadlines.
The writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. They are expected to follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body text.
● Researching and organizing facts and sources.
● Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
● Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
● Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
● Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
● Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, newsletters, corporate proposals, emails etc.).
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent grasp of the English language.
● Creative and innovative thinker with amazing planning skills.
● Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
● Self-motivated and self-directed.
● Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team.
● Strict adherence to company policies and style.
● Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.
● The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
● Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Qualifications and must-haves:
● Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
● Experience of 2+ years as a Content Manager preferred.
● Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
● Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
● Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Perks of working with us:
● A working space where we value you and your opinions.
About the Company
STEPapp (Student Talent Enhancement Programme), a product of EduIsFun Pvt. Ltd. is backed by a team of 400+ IITians and doctors, who have skillfully designed school curriculum for better learning outcomes of students. Our app inspires students, engages parents and empowers educators to transform learning into fun as well as rewarding activity for restless young minds. Following a game-based approach, our app intends to innovate the way students learn in India by offering syllabus mapped to board-level (CBSE, ICSE or others) for science and maths. In April 2020, STEPapp will conduct India’s biggest scholarship exam, enabling students to earn scholarships up to ₹ 1 Cr. So gear up for a bright and fulfilling academic future with STEPapp as you register with us today!