About the job
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Position : Digital Marketing Manager
Educational Qualification – Engineer, MBA in Marketing
Specific Certification – Design Thinking, Digital Marketing
Experience – 8 to 13 Years.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, MCM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush) and social media listening tools (eg:Radian6, Meltwater)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Digital) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work closely with the business teams and supporting teams (like IT and medical team), and agency partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Interested candidate can apply on [email protected] along with updated resume.
About the company
Sun Pharma is the world’s fourth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and No. 1 in India. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 100 countries. Sun Pharma’s global presence is supported by more than 40 manufacturing facilities spread across 5 continents, R&D centres across the globe and a multi-cultural workforce comprising over 50 nationalities. Sun Pharma fosters excellence through innovation supported by strong R&D capabilities comprising around 2,000 scientists and R&D investments of over 7-8% of annual revenues.