Website Swa Artisanal Syrups
About the job
Social Media Content CReator Role – 1 year experience – work from office in Whitefield, Bangalore
Qualification & Experience:
- One-Two year work experience
- Has a love for food and beverages
- Proficient in content/copy/social media writing.
- Knowledge of handling social media pages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, Ideator & Creator
- Strong follow up skills for timely delivery.
- Knack for content research and efficiency management time.
- Location – Whitefield, bangalore
- Managing social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, pinterest & LinkedIn.
- Creating content for social media – reels, stories and videos.
- Developing creative and well-thought-out social media ideas/strategies
- Make connects with relevant companies and influencers and explore collaborations
- Social media campaign planning and execution.
- Developing a monthly social media content calendar
- Assigning and following up with the Design team for timely delivery.
- Staying up to date on current, innovative social media trends.
- Monitoring and analysing content performance on social media platforms.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work on website content, blogs & collateral etc.
- Organize pop-ups at spaces (restaurants, bars, soul santhes, music festivals, corporate gigs) – 2 to 3 a month
About Swa Artisanal Syrups – We make 100% Natural Artisanal Syrups that make delicious cocktails, mocktails, iced teas and craft coffees.
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Brand – Swa Artisanal Syrups (www.drinkswa.com)
Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
You must sign in to apply for this position.