About the job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term catalog targets
- Collaborate with product and catalog teams to plan and develop menu content
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to- date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Built on the back of robust ML technology and fuelled by terabytes of data processed every day, Swiggy offers a fast, seamless and reliable delivery experience for millions of customers across India.
From starting out as a hyperlocal food delivery service in 2014, to becoming a logistics hub of excellence today, our capabilities result not only in lightning-fast delivery for customers, but also in a productive and fulfilling experience for our employees.
With Swiggy’s New Supply and the recent launches of Swiggy Instamart, Swiggy Genie and Health Hub, we are consistently making waves in the market, while continually growing the opportunities we offer our people.
You must sign in to apply for this position.