About the job
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 48,000 employees in more than 100 countries work together to solve one of humanities most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
The Marketing Automation Design Team is looking to add a Marketing Automation Solution Designer. This highly skilled and motivated individual is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality cross-platform functionality, configurations, and integrations to improve the online grower experience, Syngenta’s digital marketing and operational capabilities and the capture and management of data.
This position will support the Global Marketing Automation Team, Global business and marketing stakeholders and the WebCoE with delivering campaigns and platform integrations. Reporting to the Marketing Automation Team Lead, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & is familiar with Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud. (B2B/B2C).
Essential Job Results
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
- Leading the solution design and execution of advanced configuration/development activities in SFDC and across the full suite of SFMC modules based on business requirements.
- Lead the scope, building and deployment of campaigns, journeys and automations in Salesforce with
- Marketing Cloud for both Email and SMS, working closely with stakeholders to scope out data and content requirements.
- Experience of requirements gathering and translating into technical solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Multi-cloud Salesforce experience required (as an administrator or involved in an implementation)
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience of working in multi-cultural, cross-functional team.
- Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator and/or developer
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Cloud administrator and/or developer (Certified SFMC Email & Developer/Consultant specialist)
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools
You must sign in to apply for this position.