About the Job
What is Synq.Fit?
One Stop Solution for your workout from home
It is a digital world and fitness is not behind. In this connected era, it has become essential to combine physical and digital worlds, and Synq.Fit merges these seamlessly for you. We are a new age connected fitness company that keeps you engaged in instructor-led fitness activities. Keep laziness and stress at a bay and leave it to Synq.Fit to solve all your fitness needs with our unique curated program.
Synq.Fit helps you to maintain these fitness levels by bringing in best in class workout programs at your home. With live sessions every day, Synq.Fit coverts your living room into an energetic fitness studio motivating you to sweat it out. It is essential to maintain a basic fitness level to improve work efficiency and productivity, and Synq.Fit is an ultimate solution to all your cardio issues.
Bringing in world class technology, Synq.Fit helps you achieve your fitness goals from the comfort of your living room. The membership plans are specially curated to serve all your needs.
Website – https://synq.fit/
Synq.Fitbike is equipped with a Large Interactive, Full HD Touchscreen Display along with Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity. The Bike also comes with an on-demand video library of fitness routines, and the company will also be conducting live sessions every day. With features like zero noise belt drive and multilevel magnetic resistance Synq.Fit bike proves to be a great example of the combination of both technology and fitness. The Synq.Fit bike will also come with a 3-month free subscription to interactive, trainer-led live workouts and archived workouts for upto 4 people in a family/household.
PratikSud had previously co-founded two healthtech solutions – Doctor On Call and QuickDoc, and then founded Synq.work, which helps with incubation and collaborative workspaces for startups and SMEs.
RajatSahni is an experienced founder, with a demonstrated history of working in the market research industry. He has led two global research firms in the custom and syndicated research space. He has also launched a pan-India cloud kitchen platform for young entrepreneurs and budding chefs.
Sameer Joshi had worked with companies such as Evalueserve, LG Electronics, IBM Daksh and CMS Computers, and was a part of GlobalData (a leading research and analysis firm) as one of its early members.
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing campaigns.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
This internship comes with a permanent job offer.
What you will do:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO/SMO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including company profile, email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Writing blogs and articles for the website
- Making posts and publishing on social media
- Writing product descriptions
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Creative and innovative writer
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- A self-motivated/ Energetic attitude with a positive work ethic
- Looking for Fresher’s
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing), MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), ( Learn SEO ) and MS-Excel ( Learn MS-Excel ), WordPress
₹ 10,000 per month
Office: 9th Floor, Tower B, SAS Towers, Medicity, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
You must sign in to apply for this position.